Monday, February 12, 2018

A Boys Best Friend

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Hello.  Gail here today with card featuring Lost Coast Designs Milo and Raphael.  There are a number of photo-real stamps on the website and I am always amazed on the detail and how they look like a vintage photo.
I stamped Milo and Raphael using black archival on white paper and fussy cut them.  They come with an arch background but for today's project I just wanted them.  I stamped and white embossed the Carmen's Veranda All Who Wander sentiment.  Then I wanted a border and I thought I would use Lost Coast's Drips in a slightly different way.  I stamped it on black paper and embossed with white powder.  I fussy cut the top edge and added it vertically to the right hand side of my card.  I quite like the abstract look.

Thanks for dropping by.  There is still time to add your makes to the current
Boys, Boys, Boys challenge.
We want to see you men and boys images as the focus of your project but any style or type of project is welcome.  Don't forget to stamp. 

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is fab Gail, and a great and unusual way of using these stamps xx

Cathy said...

I like how you used the stamps. New way of looking at them.

ionabunny said...

Thanks Sue. Hugz

ionabunny said...

Thanks Cathy. Hugz