Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Walking together

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

Cathy here with a card here for you.
     Happy Valentine's Day to all.
I made this card for the Boys, Boys, Boys challenge.
You still have time to join in the fun.
This is how I made the card. I started with a white 8x11 piece of cardstock. Grabbed some paints and my fingers and painted the whole thing. Set aside to dry.
 Then on a scrap piece of white cardstock I stamped Thick and Thin Men.
Then I cut them out.
When dried I grabbed some different stencils and some black paint and added to the paper.
  Next I stamped Doodle Circles on the paper and I then cut them out. you can see it here. I then placed them all over on the card front.
 Then I added the stamped image the front of the card and I called it done.

1 comment:

Sue said...

This is fabulous Cathy, I really like how you've made this xx