Saturday, March 10, 2018

I Wish...

Welcome back to Lost Coast Portal to Creativity where Lost Coast Designs and Carmen's Veranda collide to bring you twice the inspiration and double the fun!

It's Laurie again with something fun for the "Anything Goes" Challenge
going on at the Portal from the 1st until the 14th of this month.
So it's your chance to get our your favorite stamps and make anything your heart desires!

I used another of the Katzelkraft Stamps for this one:  Party Cat.  I stamped him with black ink onto a background paper I had on hand with brown and cream paints and stencils.  I cut him out then restamped his eyes so you could "see the whites of his eyes"!  I also stamped his little party hat onto white paper and cut that out, coloring the polka dots with green marker.  I attached him with foam tape to a background created with green, gold, and cream paint and the Doodle Circles Background
stamp.  I positioned him to look like he is balancing on one of the doodle circles.  I have him holding a little paper flower, and the saying is from the Pets Live Longer clear stamp from Carmen's Veranda.  I cut out the part of the quote I wanted to use for this card.  I layered the card with gold then white card stock, and this little guy is ready to get the party started wherever you are!




2 comments:

ionabunny said...

These cats crack me up. Love how you balanced him on the circle. Hugz

Sue said...

I love him Laurie, and how romantic bringing flowers to the party! xx